Grindhouse In Your House

They have it at MS-Video >:(

i was thinking about getting a projector playing grindhouse movies on it and in between showing some serials from this troma set in between.

[quote=“me”]
They have it at MS-Video >:(
[/quote]

Haha…yeah I know, I just finished watching it not too long ago. :wink:

To tell you the truth, I don’t think the artist of the box art watched the movie before creating the box. Very misleading. Could have been alot better. Great leading role. Great potential. But with a poor story that moves slower than a snail going absolutely nowhere.

Thats what alot of movies in the 80s did, they would do anything to sell the movie.

[quote=“Laydback”]
Two more Drive-In Double Features on the way

[/quote]
What company is releasing that?

Alpha

I still haven’t forgot those specs you posted on their release The Doll Squad. Hopefully they’ll be adding more extras to these releases as well…And more than four scene-selections. ::slight_smile:

Zombies in a train, that and a pehestoric creature that sucks the knowledge from a human brain, thus converting people into zombies. This movie inspired Resident Evil 0, which has a similar sequence in a train.

I love these double feature dvds cause the prices are 15 dollars and under hope they keep them coming.

If anyones interested Circle Of Iron two disc collection just got released today.

DVD Features:

Available Subtitles: Spanish

Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 6.1 EX), English (Dolby Digital 5.1 EX), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono)

Disc 1 Extras:

Audio Commentary with Director Richard Moore

Theatrical Trailers

TV Spots

Disc 2 Extras:

“Playing the Silent Flute” - Interview with Star David Carradine

"The Producer" - Interview with Co-Producer Paul Maslansky

"Karate Master" - Interview with Martial Arts Coordinator Joe Lewis

Audio Interview with Co-Writer Stirling Silliphant

Bruce Lee’s The Silent Flute: A History by Davis Miller & Klae Moore

Poster & Still Gallery

First Draft Script by Bruce Lee, James Coburn & Stirling Silliphant (DVD-ROM)

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Zombies in a train, that and a pehestoric creature that sucks the knowledge from a human brain, thus converting people into zombies. This movie inspired Resident Evil 0, which has a similar sequence in a train.

[/quote]

this movie wasent that good i own it its was ok good for one watch nothing special though.

Yeah it doesnt look very special actually looks kind of cheesy

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Haha…yeah I know, I just finished watching it not too long ago. :wink:

To tell you the truth, I don’t think the artist of the box art watched the movie before creating the box. Very misleading. Could have been alot better. Great leading role. Great potential. But with a poor story that moves slower than a snail going absolutely nowhere.
[/quote]

i agree i was disapointed with it when i saw it

Not sure if this would be considered “Grindhouse” material or not but i’ll post it anyway…Great news Twisted Nerve gets released on June 4th sadly its R2 and i dont have a dvd player that will play it :frowning:

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/010148.html

telly savalas was pretty cool in horror express i picked it up on horror movies.com a while ago for like 4 dollars i think.

I don’t know if this is on dvd, but I’ve tried to watch City of the Walking Dead about 12 times now and can never get that far into it. I’ve tried it sober, on drugs, and even after chugging a little beer and I always have to turn that piece of shit off like 20 minutes into it. The movie cost me a dollar but I’m still determined to watch all of it…someday. *

ahahaha rented it a while ago before i got into italian zombie movies and i couldent get far into it i turned it off when the guys where digging some grave up it just seemed all to weird.

Yeah, after Italian horror…it’s hard to go back.

Lol, I was kinda into it during the first few minutes with the naked Italian women and a couple cool gore shots but then it went into super-gay 80’s mode and turned into an aerobics video for like 10 minutes and a bunch of badly dubbed Italian dudes started trying to explain the plot for what seemed like years while my erection went down and I forced myself to take the tape out of the player and do something else.

But I will finish this movie, I tell you…[size=1]someday[/size]

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Lol, I was kinda into it during the first few minutes with the naked Italian women and a couple cool gore shots but then it went into super-gay 80’s mode and turned into an aerobics video for like 10 minutes and a bunch of badly dubbed Italian dudes started trying to explain the plot for what seemed like years while my erection went down and I forced myself to take the tape out of the player and do something else.

But I will finish this movie, I tell you…[size=1]someday[/size]
[/quote]

wait are you talking about nightmare city? i thought you were talking about city of the living dead and walking being another name fore it.yea im thinking about buying city of the living dead on dvd and watching it again now that i think fulci is great. but if your talking about nightmare city its great.

No, I believe this one’s called City of the Walking Dead. I know which movie you’re talking about though; the Lucio Fulci one where some guy pukes up his intestines. Now that’s one I really want to see.

Nightmare City (1980) - IMDb

This is the one I’m talking about