Funny email I get

[quote]¡¡¡¡TARANTINO YOU ARE A YANKEE-MACARRONI PHYCO SON OF THE BIGEST WHORE!!!THAT ALL LIKE YOUR SPECIES,YOU HIDE YOURSELF IN THE CINEMA FOR MAKE YOUR BLOOD AND EXTREME VIOLENCE ORGYS TO MASTURBITE YOU AFTER.AND LIKE THE EXTREME VIOLENCE IS FOR THE BADS OF THE FILM, YO ARE JUSTYFICATE FOR USA, ¿REALLY MOTHER FUCKER?

WHY DON´T YOU MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THE MARINES DYING FOR ALQAEDA AND THE IRAQUIES, EH? PUTO ASSHOLE.[/quote]

ROTFL @ YOU ARE YANKEE MACARONI PHYCO

The other one from awhile ago: “Dont go to Russia anymore or you will have problems” hahaha!!

Yikes. The guy’s spelling awlufufufuf

“TARANTINO YOU ARE A YANKEE-MACARRONI PHYCO SON OF THE BIGEST WHORE!!!” - I wonder how QT’s Mama would feel about that.

“YOU HIDE YOURSELF IN THE CINEMA” - Fuck if QT was hiding in my cinema while I watched a movie, I would be praising the man, rather than sending him abusive emails. What’d he do? Piss in your popcorn or something?

“MASTURBITE” - Ouch!

“YO ARE JUSTYFICATE FOR USA, ¿REALLY MOTHER FUCKER?” - Heck, while I’m at it I’m just gonna make my own language, where spelling is irrelevant, and question marks go wherever I say.

“PUTO ASSHOLE.” - You just make me wanna Puto my foot in YOUR asshole. Asshole!

Sum pplz is stoOpid. LoLz!

Judging by the last remark, this person is from Mexico or some Spanish speaking country.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Judging by the last remark, this person is from Mexico or some Spanish speaking country.
[/quote]

Brilliant deduction Watson.

I liked Yankee Macaroni Phyco so much I had to use it. Thanks Puto Asshole.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Brilliant deduction Watson.
[/quote]

Hmm, and by the use of your sentence structure I suspect a tone of sarcasm.

Dear Mr. Tarantino,

You are the son of a motherless goat which makes you the real bastard.

here’s another one

[quote]
I got you in your movies. Sometimes I wonder what you are trying to tell Humanity. Sometimes I wonder that this is not a work of fiction.

I am Buddha, or as Christians know me, he that is True and Faithful, the Word of GOD. My goal is to release humans from the toil of suffering, the illusion of what I call samsara, until their is no war, but PEACE (NIBBANA, HEAVEN, PARADISE, etc.). I have already told CIA, the White House, and the cancer which I call the republican party what I going to do. Do not fear, I usher in this reformation without hurting one individual; my Church or Sangha will acccomlish this goal by purely peaceful methods, methods which I have learnt from my successors, namely Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Spinoza, Socrates, etc.

This messsage has to get to Quentin, George Lucas, James Cameron, and all the scientologists. You are all apart of the Church, the Sangha.

I’m not in the business of takin’ prisoners, I’m in the business of killin the REPUBLICAN, and Brothers, Business is BOOMIN’.

You know Sir, I think this may be our Masterpiece.

Find a way to get this to Quentin. The fate of Existence as we know it depends on it.

Buddha.

[/quote]

This guy must be a comedian god.

How do people like this exist without being medicated? :laugh:

I’m more concerned about the people who don’t see that he’s an obvious clown, and if this message isn’t the best joke he ever wrote, then I’d love to meet him in person so that he can tell me even funnier stuff.

ok, so. you published my letter. now what?

Only kidding. This sounds like a homeless guy I heard in Central Park once. Oh, boy was he flyin’. There are times I believe the whole world should be medicated…

Yeah. He sounds like this homeless chick I helped re-fold newspapers. She was SO funny. But she didn’t know it. I couldn’t stop talking to her.

Haha thats hillarious.