Fuck Steven Spielberg

I have to agree with Spielberg too. Im getting really sick and tired of movies that are just full of special effects. The whole plot is basically just special effects and the acting is totally superficial. I could list a whole boat load of recent movies like that but I wont bother. Suffice to say, its a bit weird coming from Spielberg since he’s probably partly responsible for special effects becoming such common place (but not necessarily exaggerated).

[quote=“Dusk28Dawn”]I have to agree with Spielberg too. Im getting really sick and tired of movies that are just full of special effects. The whole plot is basically just special effects and the acting is totally superficial. I could list a whole boat load of recent movies like that but I wont bother. Suffice to say, its a bit weird coming from Spielberg since he’s probably partly responsible for special effects becoming such common place (but not necessarily exaggerated).[/quote]
The only movies using CGI are the huge budget action films which arent meant to be good but to solely make money.

I don’t know about some, but all this James Cameron 3D shit is starting to really bug me. Not to solely place the blame on Cameron, but EVERYTHING is fucking in 3D and I feel it’s just a pile of shit.

If a movie is good, it doesn’t need the special effect of, ‘filmed in 3D’. It should be able to stand on it’s own two feet without the bullshit. I know it’s action flicks that make up most of the 3D shit. But, could u imagine ‘Die Hard’ in 3D??? Would it make the movie any better?? I think not!!

I know it’s about gimmicks and gimmicks make money. But please people. What’s next, James Cameron takes a shit, NOW IN 3D!!!

We can only hope it’s a fad. This is the first fad I’m aware of where people don’t give a flying fuck. After the trailers proclaim 3D all the audiences I’ve been with give a collective groan.

Is Spielbergs Tintin gonna be in 3D? I know it’s all trippy motion capture but I don’t remember reading if it was coming at us in the THIRD DIMENSION!

Hasn’t this 3D gimmick died yet? I’m still waiting for its downfall. Thank God Nolan has enough sense not to be persuaded in filming the next Batman film in 3D.