Favorite Vampire Killer

My favorite in the black guy, he dominated tonnes of vampires. Hell he could even rip out their hearts and show it to them beating, beat that. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]My favorite in the black guy, he dominated tonnes of vampires. Hell he could even rip out their hearts and show it to them beating, beat that.  :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

That’s Fred Williamson, a big Blaxploitation-star, in the role of “Frost”, the Vietnam-Veteran. :wink:

Sex machine was on British T.V. the other night talking about his Vietnam days on some programme about horror films sparked by the dawn of the dead remake. :slight_smile:

The guy’s name is Tom Savini. He’s almost a legend among avid horror fans.

[quote]Sex machine was on British T.V. the other night talking about his Vietnam days on some programme about horror films sparked by the dawn of the dead remake.  :slight_smile:[/quote]

Savini was in Vietnam? Damn! Wow, I never knew that.

[quote]Yeah, sex machine is a vampire killing master! I was very sad when he transformed into a vampire himself :smiley: . His style is damn cool. I just think of his scene with Gregory Nicotero and the penis-gun and I laugh like a child :smiley: . But Seth Gecko is still my favorite character in this movie. He has style, he has the best dialogs and monologs and his weapon is just great! And when I think of his damn cool tattoo, I wanne go to the next tattoo-shop and get this cool thing on my arm :smiley: .[/quote]

Yeh that tatoo was great but I can’t make my mind up about whether Brad Pitt’s tatoo on his hand in Ocean’s Eleven was better!!

seith and sex machine

Easily Don Peal from the Vampire Hunter movies. One of the greatest characters ever!

[quote]Easily Don Peal from the Vampire Hunter movies. One of the greatest characters ever![/quote]

I think the question was regarding the characters in From Dusk Till Dawn and not all horror movies.

Sex Machine - before he got all vampired up and shit

Simon Belmont

Sex machine is the best!tom savini is awsome!

Sex Machine was just another goddamn biker and the Vietnam guy was just thug. They both were cool, though they really killed a lot of neutral guys and Sex Machine as I remember killed the Vietnam guy. They are absolutely beyound compare with Ritchie.

Everyone is beyond compare with Richie!

Sex Machine. Anyone who did the make up FXs for Dawn of the Dead and can kill vamps with a gun as a cock is cool in my book. :slight_smile:

LOL Good point!

I´ll take Seth Gecko. Clooney just kicks ass!

The Gecko Brothers all the way! If QT didn’t die, he would kick all the vampires asses!

Sex Machine was the man in FDTD, I didin’t really dig too much his role in Planet Terror as Deputy Tolo. But anyway, I liked how agile Savini was in the film, he really looks like he can kick any one’s ass, except Fred Williamson, that fucker is one big black dude you shouldn’t mess with. But as far as performances go, his definite best role was in KnightRiders as Morgan, he played every scene so well, it was funny how he mentioned the nicknames that Rubenstein or some other guy gave him (KnightRiders), Sleaze. “Hey Sleaze, how’s it going?” - priceless. KnightRiders was sort of like a parable for indipendent filmmaking, which is pretty much dead right now, since all the big hollywood companies bought them off, it’s a great film. Ed Harris kicking the shit out of that cop at the end, an unforgettable scene.

…I dunno why this topic reminded me of this. But there is one guy who comes into where I work(as a customer) about once a week and looks just like Danny Trejo’s character AFTER he has turned into a vampire. Weird…I know.