Favorite Quotes from JB

[quote]

already been said
[/quote]
Yeah but its my FAVORITE Quote you fucking jackass.

[quote]

“what the fuck happened to you man? you used to be beautiful.”[/quote]

I always thought that’s what Ordell said, but when you trun on the captions on the DVD, it says:

"What the fuck happened to you man? Her ass used to be beautiful."

I’d like to think it was an error, because I like the first one better.

"Beaumont put himself in a position where he was going to have to serve 10 years, and if you know Beaumont, you know that Beaumont will do anything to get out of them 10 years, like telling the federal government about my ass. I got $500,000 in lock boxes in Mexico, and when I finish this deal with Mr. Walker, I’m gon’ have myself a cool mil. You think I’m gon’ let this nigga fuck that up. I’ll shoot this nigga and ten cheese eatin’ niggas just like him."

Ordell

ORDELL 'Ordell Robbie. O-R-D-E-L-L R-O-B-B-I-E. 1436 Florence Boulevard. 90222 Compton.'

MAX CHERRY 'Is that a house or an apartment?‘

ORDELL’That’s a house’

JACKIE 'What’s that shit?'

PULP DOG

'But put that bad boy in a flick, every motherfucker out there want one. I’m serious as a heart attack. When them Hong Kong flick’s came out, every nigga in the world had to have a forty-five. And they aint want one,they want two, 'cause all them nigga’s want to be the killer. What them flicks don’t tell you and what they don’t know, is that a .45 has a serious fucking ‘jammin’ problem. So I try and steer a customer towards a 9-millimeter.‘cause it’s Damn near the same weapon, and aint got half the jammin’ problems. But you know how them niggas is out there , you can’t tell them shit. They want a .45. The killer had a .45, they want a .45. '

Ordell Robbie: I got this young nineteen year old country girl named Sheronda. I found her on a bus stop two days outta Georgia, barefoot, country as a chicken coop. I took her to my place in Compton, told her it was Hollywood.

Louis: She believed you?

Ordell Robbie: Hell yeah! To her dumb country ass, Compton is Hollywood; closest she’s ever been anyway.

Ordell: “TEC-9? They advertise it as being the most popular gun in American crime. Can you believe that shit? It actually says that on the little booklet that comes with it. ‘Most Popular Gun in American Crime,’ like they’re proud of that shit.”

[quote]Ordell and Jackie:

Is that what I think it is?

Well, What do you think it is?

I think it’s a gun pointed at my dick.

Well, you thought right. Now take your hands off from around my throat, nigga. [/quote]

You stole mine. Curses!

No-one mentioned this one yet:

Ordell: “Girl, don’t make me put my foot in your ass”.

Mel goes to answer the phone: “Hello? It’s for you.”

;D

That’s my favorite.

my fav scene is when ordell goes to max for the first time

• “How can I help you?”

“Where can I leave my ash?”
  • “use that cup over there”

• “Who’s that big Mandingo nigga

you gotcha arm around?”

“That’s Winston. He works here.”
  • “You two tight?”

“Yeah.”
  • "I bet it was our idea to take the picture, wasn’t it?"

haha so fucking cool, kinda makes fun of him

My favorite quote? Yeah, I have really one that I love especially:

“Who’s that?”

“That’s Beaumont.”

“Who’s Beaumont?”

“A employee I had to let go.”

“What’d he do?”

“He put himself in a position where he was going to do ten years in prison, thats what he did. And if you know that, and you know Beaumont’s gonna do everything Beaumont can from keep from doing them ten years, including tellin’ the federel government any and every motherfuckin thing about my black ass. And that, my friend, is a clear-cut-case on him, on me. And you best believe, it ain’t gonna be me.”

“Look, I hate to be the kinda nigga, does a nigga a favor - then BAM - hits a nigga up for a favor in return. But I’m afraid I gotta be that kinda nigga.” - Ordell to Beaumont

“A good cop will never let you know if he knows you’re full of shit.”

“My ass ain’t the same.” “Bigger?” “Yeah.” “Ain’t nothin’ wrong with that.”

The whole Beaumont-in-the-trunk-scene is just great, “man, I ain’t riding in that trunk for no minutes” …

Is it dialogue if I love it when Samuel L. makes the car alarm noise… I’d like my pager to do that.

It’s the way they deliver even the normal parts of the dialogue that make everyone so perfect in their parts.

Michael Keaton talking about the woman on the bag attractive

Robert Forster responding that the Del-Fonics are "pretty good."

Bridget Fonda really enjoying her role.

And of course luminous Pam Grier.

I love it when Ordell says to Jackie that she would need “nigger repelent” when she goes to that place (the bar where they meet). It just cracks me up!

what can i do for you?

• Where can i leave my assshhh?

There were plenty of great quotes, but I’ll just write down the one I used twice in my life after watching the movie. It was in the pub where Jackie meets Ordell.

-How are you doing?

-Oh, I’m fine!

-Oh, yes you are!

My favorite quote from JB would have to be when Ordell is talking to Louis about Melanie and says;

’‘You can’t trust Melanie, but you can trust Melanie to be Melanie’’.

and also the dialouge about owning a record collection and that JB had spent too much time and effort in her collection to invest in CDs, ahh such typical QT dialouge… :wink:

“Now that my friend is a clear cut case of him or me. And you best believe, it ain’t gonna be me.”