Favorite Kill Bill Quote(s)

I just adore Earl McGraw in this movie, so I wasn’t able to pick one quote from him.

Beatrix: It was not my intention to do this in front of you, for that I’m sorry.  But you can take my word for it - your mother had it comin’.

Earl McGraw: It’d appear to me somebody objected to this union and wasn’t able to hold their peace.

Earl McGraw: You’d better shit-can that blasphemy, boy.  You in a house of worship.

Earl McGraw: Well a sure and steady hand did this- you can tell by the cleanliness of the carnage.  Now a kill-crazy rampage, though it may be, all the colorin’ stayed inside the lines.

Buck: Now here are the rules.  Rule number 1: No punchin’ her.  Nurse comes in tomorrow and she got 'er a shiner or less some teeth, jig’s up.  So no knuckle sandwiches under no circumstances.

Beatrix: When fate smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you’re doing his will.

Hanzo: If you were general, I would be emperor, and you’d still get the sake, so shut up and get the damn sake!

Gogo: How 'bout now, big boy?  Do you still wish to penetrate me, or is it I who has penetrated you?

O-Ren: Swords, however, never get tired.  I hope you’ve saved your energy.  Otherwise, you might not last five minutes.

Bill: All cockblockery aside…

Tommy: I like to live dangerously.

Bill: I know just what you mean.

Budd: Not having tits as fine, as a big as yours, I can’t even imagine how badly that shit must sting.

Elle: What’s that?

Beatrix: Budd’s Hanzo sword.

Elle: He said he pawned it.

Beatrix: Guess that makes him a liar, don’t it?

Beatrix: Bitch, you don’t have a future.

Bill: I did to mommy what you did to Emilio.

B.B.: You stomped on mommy?

Beatrix: What do you want to watch?

B.B.: Shogun Assassins!

Bill: No, Shogun Assassins is too long.

Bill: I call it “the undisputed truth.”  Twice as powerful as sodium pentathol, without all those druggy after-effects.  Except for a slight wave of euphoria…do you feel it?

Beatrix (pissed off): Euphoria?  No.

Bill: Pai Mei taught you the five point exploding heart technique?  Why didn’t you tell me?

Beatrix: I don’t know…because I’m a bad person.

Bill:  No you’re not.  You’re a teriffic person.  But sometimes…you can be a real cunt.

Sorry, I went overboard.

[quote]“Barney did this?”[/quote]

I’m pretty sure the dog’s name was Tito or Tino, and that quote is actually “and he did this?”

[quote]

I’m pretty sure the dog’s name was Tito or Tino, and that quote is actually “and he did this?”[/quote]

Don’t care what the subs say, she says “can I pet [tito/tino] in the TV room?” Why does the dog have two names.

[quote]Don’t care what the subs say, she says “can I pet [tito/tino] in the TV room?”  Why does the dog have two names.[/quote]

::slight_smile:

no that never happend

she says something like “Mommy , what happend to you in the tv room?”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, color me told.

But at least we can agree on one thing: Nikki needs to learn how to talk.

McGraw - "this tall drink of cocksucker ain’t dead"

Budd - "This is for breaking my brothers heart"

Budd - "That girl deserves her revenge… and, we deserve to die.  But, then again, so does she."

Bea - "Bitch, you don’t have a future"

Bea - "Are you good with that shotgun?"

Karen - "Not that I’d have to be at this range, but I’m a fucking surgeon with this shotgun"

Bea - "Well I’m better than Annie Oakley and I got you right in my sights"

Karen - "Easy to use, urinate on strip for 5 seconds…"

And the “I never believed that you would or could do that to me” speech

AND THE BEST KILL BILL QUOTE…

Bill - How do I look?

Bea - You look ready.

(all quotes done from memory, correct them if you want)

I’m deadly tired right now so bare with me…

I like Elle’s quote with the snakes - not the whole damn thing -just the “gargantuan” bit and how she thinks she could use it more in a sentence.

***Issue with that scene - okay, before KB even came out I was watching a show on Black mambas on National Geographic like ages ago and in reality (according to the show) that snake would have had a biting fest on not only Budd, but Bea and Elle too. They aren’t hide away snakes…they’re fuckin angry little bastards that will hold it’s ground and bully animals - e.g in the show, they showed one that slithered up to an elephant and said 4 letter words to it and really made that poor elephant back away.******

I loved the dialogue with Kim and Bea - how they’re arguing over who can read the pregnancy box and the “Congratulations” at the end.

I still will and always love Oren’s “collect your fuckin head” speech.

LOL the “mother” thing the reverend keeps saying (“thank you mother etc”. Made me laugh cause no one says that here.

Oh yeah, I have a theory that will more than likely go no where: My friend and I were discussing the "tricks are for kids"

and we came to a stupid twist - beaTRIX are for KID(s)do

I think we have toooooo much time on our hands.

AAAnd finally from what I can remember… the long shot of that poor guy watching Bea walk across the road into the coffee shop, sit down and politley ask for a glass of water.

[quote]
Oh yeah, I have a theory that will more than likely go no where: My friend and I were discussing the "tricks are for kids"

and we came to a stupid twist - beaTRIX are for KID(s)do

I think we have toooooo much time on our hands.

[/quote]
That theory has already gone somewhere.

It’s pretty well known, and it’s doubtful that it would be a coincidence.

Plus, it’s “Trix are for Kids”, which shows even better how it’s related to her name BeaTRIX".

To go even further… Silly RabBEATRIX are for KIDs

i apologize ahead of time because i know im going to massacre this quote, but it is my definite favorite, if anyone has seen the movie enough times to have this one down please correct me.

Esteban: “When Bill was young i took him to see The Postman Always Rings Twice, starring Lana Turner, and when she first came on screen, he started to suck his thumb to an excessive amount, and i knew that this boy was a sucker for blondes.”

i did this on killbill2 forums already so iv just copied it (lol)

FROM VOL 1 …

As your

leader, I encourage you to – from

time to time and always in a

respectful manner, andwith the

complete knowledge that my decision

is final – to question my logic.

If you’re unconvinced a particular

plan of action I’ve decided is the

wisest, tell me so. But allow me to convince

you, & i promise you right here and now, no subject

will be taboo…except the subject

that was just under discussion.

The price you pay for bringing up

either my Chinese or my American heritage as a negative is

i collect your fuckin head.

(now completely American)

Just Like this fucker here

now if any of you sonsabitches got

anything else to say, now’s the

fuckin time. - ORen

Also memorable lines are;

“Y’all beat the hell outta that woman but ya didn’t kill her.I put a bullet in her head but her hart just kept on beatin” - Bill

“Go home to your mother” - Bride

"Silly rabbit, trix are for kids" - O-REn & Bride

I think Elle has the best lines EVER! …

“she must suffer to her last breath”

“I might never of liked you. Point

in fact I despise you. But that

doesn’t suggest I don’t respect

you.”

“Thought that was pretty funny

didn’t ya? Word of advice shithead,

don’t you ever wake up”.

FROM VOL 2 …

“never saw nobody buffalo Bill the way she buffaloed Bill” - Budd

"Let me answer that question you asked earlier more thoroughly. Right at this moment…The biggest R I feel is Regret. Regret that maybe the greatest warrior I’ve ever met…met her end at the hands of a bush-wackin scrub elky piece of shit like you. That woman deserved better." - Elle

"How long does it take for this thing to take affect?"

“About two minutes. Just long enough for me to finish my point” - Elle

but gahd … theres too many !!!

“Your not a bad person, your a terrific person, my favourite person, but sometimes you can be a real cunt” - Bill, volume 2.

Do you find me sadistic?

No Kiddo at this moment, this is me at my most masochistic.

I too love both O’ren and Elle’s monologues

’FREEZE MOMMY!’ - B.B.

actually i just love the way the lil girl playing B.B. overacts the whole scene and looks so cute.

Also one i am surprised no one has come up with:

Bill: i may have… Overeacted

Beatrix: leans forward slowly, look of disbelief you OVEREACTED!!

>:(I dont like that whole part where beatrix says to gogo “our reputations proceed us”. It seems like b is kissing ass to gogo. The tone b uses. F*ck that beg you crap. That little girl should have walked. B killed all those guys before her why should she sympathize toward gogo.

Just what I think when i see that sequence.

“Do you find me sadistic”

“Wrap your lips around that”

“Dryer than a bucket of sand”

“what were we talken about?..pause…bill. Wheres bill?”

[quote]
“How long does it take for this thing to take affect?”

“About two minutes. Just long enough for me to finish my point” - Elle

[/quote]

Didn’t Bill say that??

[color=Purple]O-Ren Ishii : Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords

O-Ren Ishii : As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you’re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I’ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now’s the fucking time. I didn’t think so.

The Bride : This is what you get for fucking around with Yakuzas! Go home to your mother!

Bill : One more thing, Sofie… is she aware her daughter is still alive?

~seeing it for the first time i gasped when he spoke those words~

O-Ren Ishii : That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword.

~o-ren is my fave and the way she speaks these words while staring blankly. amazing~

Sushi Bar Assistant : [in Japanese] I’m not bald, okay? I shaved my head.

[in English]

Sushi Bar Assistant : Do you understand me?

Elle Driver : That’s right. I killed your master. And now I’m gonna kill you, with your own sword, no less, which in the very immediate future, will become… my sword.

The Bride : Bitch, you don’t have a future.

~the way they both speak and the way they look at each other…gives me chills.~

The Bride : My Pussy Wagon died on me.

Bill : You hocked a Hattori Hanzno Sword?

Budd : Yep.

Bill : It was priceless.

Budd : Well, not in El Paso, it ain’t. In El Paso I got me $250 for it.

~this line made me laugh the hardest in the theatre. And you had to see the first vol to understand why it was so funny that he hocked the Hanzo sword~

[quote=“Galapogos”]
Well, color me told.

But at least we can agree on one thing: Nikki needs to learn how to talk.
[/quote]

I understood her pretty well, and english ain’t even my first language.

I liked the whole Emilio the fish scene.

Pai Mei: If you want to eat like a dog, I will make you live and sleep like a dog, outside! If you want to live, and sleep like a human being, pick up those sticks.

Pai Mei: Just like all Yankee women, all you are good at is ordering in restaraunts, and spending a man’s money!

Elle: The amount of venom that can be delivered from a single bite can be gargantuan. You know, I’ve always liked that word…“gargantuan”… so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence.

Bill: I’m a killer. A murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard.

Bill: Oh, and for the record, letting someone think that someone they love is dead when they’re really not is quite cruel.

Hattori Hanzo: Oh, so you’d be General, huh? If you were General, I’d be Emperor, and you’d still get the sake. So shut up and get the sake. Do you understand?

Hattori Hanzo: Revenge is never a straight line, it’s a forest, and like a forest it’s easy to lose your way, to get lost, to forget where you came in.

Earl McGraw: Good gravy, Marie.

VERNITA That’s being more rational than

Bill led me to believe you were

capable of.

THE BRIDE

Well that’s a demonstration of

Bill’s complete ignorance when it

comes to the subject of me, and

what I’m thinking, and what I might

do. It’s mercy, compassion, and

forgiveness I lack, not

rationality.

What I found interesting is the critics, mainstream viewers, and even some Tarantino fans were saying that Tarantino’s humorous dialouge was missing from Vol.1, however there is plenty of quotable dialouge. Most of it is in Japanese, but it’s there. I think a lot of those critics/mainstream viewers were expecting “Reservoir Dogs”, “Pulp Fiction” dialouge and if it didn’t meet those expectations then they were disappointed. In my opinion dialouge should fit the theme and concept of the film. Since Kill Bill deals with many film genres, the dialouge is reflective of that.