Favorite DVD Company

What movies come in the box set?

I like Criterion, especially the Le Samourai DVD.

I have Django from Blue Underground, and I think that is the only DVD I own from Blue Underground. It had good extras 8)

I have Bande àpart criterion

[quote=“me”]
What movies come in the box set?
[/quote]

The Executioner 1 and 2 and Killing Machine

[quote=“Laydback”]
Yeah, the previous release of FEROX has been discontinued. Wonder what they’ll add to this one? You gotta hear John Morghan’s commentary on that!
[/quote]

I just noticed it last night, but it’s cool how Grindhouse uses the same bloodshed-backgrounds for their covers.

BTW, there is no difference between the new re-release of FEROX and the old one. It’s just that Image didn’t distribute the re-release.

[quote=“Laydback”]

[/quote]

OMG. What is that!!

I Drink Your Blood

Note-The copy that I got doesn’t have that picture. The background and description is the same, but instead it’s a pic of one of the female killers instead of the two guys. I’m assuming the one with the 2 guys was for the limited edition.

Criterion is always nice. Absolutely love my Naked Lunch Criterion! But I am a really big fan of Madman. Not always a whole lot of extras, but very nice, clean DVDs regardless. Great jobs.

[quote=“Angel”]
But I am a really big fan of Madman. Not always a whole lot of extras, but very nice, clean DVDs regardless. Great jobs.
[/quote]

Which reminded me of: I finally fixed my Ong Bak Thai dvd audio sync issues. Now I can get rid of the Eastern Eye/Madman release, which has such a soft transfer (thai cut) it gives me a headache. Now my custom authored Thai disc actually has better audio than the EE (and of course much better transfer).

Add Toei to my list. They’re perfect whenever they get the black levels right.

[quote=“Laydback”]

[/quote]
Damn I love joe bob briggs, If he did a commentary on the disc I might actually think of buying it.

I love his I Spit On your Grave commentary, thats one of my all time favorites.

Yeap I own it “Where’s That Damn Hat,burn the hat!”

Laydback dont know if you already know this but Grindhouse Releasing is owned by Sylvester Stallone’s Son!!! Thats pretty wicked

[quote=“me”]
Laydback dont know if you already know this but Grindhouse Releasing is owned by Sylvester Stallone’s Son!!! Thats pretty wicked
[/quote]

Yeah I knew. There’s some Behind-the-scenes footage of him (Found in the easter eggs) on the Cannibal DVDs.

What’s also kinda bizarre is that the co-owner is Bob Murawski, Editor of the SPIDER-MAN movies!

Wow! I guess you dont know who are fans of exploitation movies do you? Makes me wonder who else are fans of exploitation movies

Edit: On the wikipedia it has Massacre Mafia Style listed as one of the Grindhouse Releasing movies is that right? If so is it oop cause I havent seen anything about it.

Grindhouse Releasing finally has a website up

http://www.grindhousereleasing.com/

My favourite DVD company would be MGM because their film library is just fuckin huge and cudos to them for releasing many classics and various titles from the Cannon library (Cannon Films)