Fav song from R Dogs?

Well, I doooon’t know why I came here tonight,

I got the feeling that something ain’t right.

I’m so scared in case I fall off my chair,

And I’m wondering how I’ll get down the stairs…

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you…

Little Green Bags for sure. Second only to Miserlou for the best opening track ;D

Btw, has anyone heard the song “Are You Gonna Be My Girl?” by Jet? I swear i hear Little Green Bags everytime i hear the start of that song. Maybe it’s just me…

“And when you do it right and you hit it right then the effect is you can never really hear this song again without thinking about the image from the movie. I don’t know if Gerry Rafferty necessarily appreciated the connotations that I brought to “Stuck In The Middle With You” there’s a good chance he didn’t…”

----Quentin Tarantino----

Right, when I listen to it I always remember the scene. That indeed is my favourite song from ResDogs.

Little Green Bag is the best for me. It’s supercool and gets you in the right kind of mood for watching one of the best films of all times.

[quote=“Bleach”]
“And when you do it right and you hit it right then the effect is you can never really hear this song again without thinking about the image from the movie. I don’t know if Gerry Rafferty necessarily appreciated the connotations that I brought to “Stuck In The Middle With You” there’s a good chance he didn’t…”

----Quentin Tarantino----

Right, when I listen to it I always remember the scene. That indeed is my favourite song from ResDogs.
[/quote]

Yeah, mine too, it’s also my favorite scene.

I would have to say my favourite song is Little Green Bag. :slight_smile: I can’t understand how the fuck QT always finds this kind of masterpieces of music. ??? :smiley:

when i heard the first times the album, for me “little green bag” was my fav.

but after hearing it for a long time “stuck in the middle with you” became my absolut favorite out of this album! and the text is so damn cool.

stuck in the middle is SO cool…no song can fits in better in that scen. 8)

1. 'Stuck In The Middle With You’

2. 'Little Green Bay’

3.'I Gothca’

4.‘Coconut’

my list:

1. Little green bag
  2. Magic carpet ride
  3. Harvest moon
  4. Stuck in the middle with you

“I gotcha” by Joe Tex is super cool. It works so well with the scene, and its just one funky song, and if you listen to the lyrics, they’re pretty scary.

I love “little green bag” It’s got a cool bassline, I like that in a song!

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
“I gotcha” by Joe Tex is super cool. It works so well with the scene, and its just one funky song, and if you listen to the lyrics, they’re pretty scary.
[/quote]

I know, i looked up the lyrics once and was like WHAT THE FUCK!

[quote=“MiaRose”]
I know, i looked up the lyrics once and was like WHAT THE FUCK!

[/quote]

Yea, they’re nuts. For anyone ese who wants to read them, they’re right here…

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/joe_t … .html&nbsp”>http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/joe_tex/i_gotcha.html&nbsp</LINK_TEXT>; He sounds like some sort of abusive rapist psycho or something.

He Sounds Like Richie Gecko.

My favorite is “Little Green Bag” its just a great song.

‘Stuck in the Middle With You’ and ‘Little Green Bag’. :slight_smile:

It’s gotta be ‘Stuck in the middle with you’!

I’m stuck between [color=LimeGreen]Little Green Bag and [color=Navy]Coconut.

Little Green Bag is my fav. without a doubt, but I love Stuck in the middle with you, and Hooked on a feeling as well.

It’s funny listening to Stuck in the middle…with people who haven’t seen the movie cause after you see the movie the song takes on a totally diff. feel, and they just don’t get that.