DVD review (Pulp Fiction)

[quote]I just bought the PF one, and…is it just me, or does the packaging suck donkey balls? I mean, Jesus. It’s all plasticy and cheapy and practically falling apart. Is it supposed to be like that, or what? To go with the whole “pulp fiction” thing? The RD package was worlds better.[/quote]

is it possible that you ordered from a Canadian store? The Canadian version of the PUlp Fiction DVD is very crappy indeed, the original US Packaging is better.

[quote]is it possible that you ordered from a Canadian store? The Canadian version of the PUlp Fiction DVD is very crappy indeed, the original US Packaging is better.[/quote]

Oh, fucking probably. I hate Canadian DVD packaging - the PF one has “Fiction Pulpeuse” written below the title, which…eccch. Also, a lot of Canadian DVDs have different covers than the U.S. ones, and they almost always look worse.

Yeah, I live in Canada and bought it from a Canadian music store. Canada sucks, can I just say?

Canada sucks when I have to find stuff like DVDs, I mean I can’t find any special editions anywhere because no one is fucking helpful in these stores.

I heard theres a good one in square one called i cant remember the name but its in the food court star struck entertainment i think…