Does Tarantino have another Pulp Fiction in him?

Yes, he does have another Pulp in him. Pulp Fiction, although it’s one of the BEST movies ever made, it still has, what I consider, slight problems:

1. Unlike his other films, it doesn’t really have a point; some would say that this is what makes it good, but I don’t.
  2. Esmeralda either spent two much time on the screen or too little, we didn’t know her well enough to want to sit there and watch her be weird. On the other hand, if we had known a little bit more about her then it would have been cool, otherwise she should have been scrapped.
  3. The Zed scene makes people a bit uncomfortable. And not in the good way like the torture scene in Reservoir Dogs.

My point is, he can do it again… he could do it better. He’s a great screenwriter, but he’s an even better director. Is he lazy? no. Could he improve? hell yes, without a doubt.

whats the point of dogs or jackie brown?

[quote=“The Acuna Boy”]
Yes, he does have another Pulp in him. Pulp Fiction, although it’s one of the BEST movies ever made, it still has, what I consider, slight problems:

1. Unlike his other films, it doesn’t really have a point; some would say that this is what makes it good, but I don’t.

2. Esmeralda either spent two much time on the screen or too little, we didn’t know her well enough to want to sit there and watch her be weird. On the other hand, if we had known a little bit more about her then it would have been cool, otherwise she should have been scrapped.

3. The Zed scene makes people a bit uncomfortable. And not in the good way like the torture scene in Reservoir Dogs.

My point is, he can do it again… he could do it better. He’s a great screenwriter, but he’s an even better director. Is he lazy? no. Could he improve? hell yes, without a doubt.
    [/quote]

4. what is the point of a movie other than to entertain and be art?

5. I thought the esmeralda scene was quite funny and interesting, nicely shot also…spending more time would make it more important than the little piece its supposed to be…

6. thats exactly what its supposed to do…makes the revenge sweet :slight_smile:

[quote=“WhatsFonzieLike”]
Jackie Brown was a good moviie but it definitely doesn’t have that aura that one feels when watching Pulp. And though the Kill Bill’s were well shot, had Tarantino’s typical catchy lines here and there, and overall had some good moments, as a whole they are average movies.
[/quote]

totally disagree there

This topic is from 2005? Damn!

I think Ive already said this about 100 times but oh what the hell, Ill say it again:

Does QT have another Pulp Fiction in him? He has another different great film in him. Thats good enough for me. I dont need him to have another Pulp to be a fan. I just want a great QT film that I enjoy.

He does but his fame may distract him for pulling it off.