Directors of fake trailers?

Those waterbottles are disgusting! Hahaha!

[quote=“The Seb”]
haha.

come on dude, EVERYONE can post stuff into the wikipedia. it’s actually the least reliable source on the internet. it’s easier to submit bullshit to the wikipedia than to the imdb.com, and imdb.com can be fooled easily :wink:
[/quote]

Alright, well according to Danny Trejo he will be in a trailer called “Machete”

Here’s the link for the interview.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/features.php?id=211

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
Here’s the link for the interview.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/features.php?id=211

[/quote]

thanks;)

I didnt know Danny was Roberts cousin. Thats really cool. .

I think Takashi Miike should direct one of the trailers. Speaking of Takashi Miike…does anybody know if Yuki’s Revenge: The Play was ever done? Whatever happened to that rumor?

i hope they make a Fake Kahuna Burger tv ad like the fake movie previews. ;D

You really must like Big Kahuna Burger.

yes i do. ;D

have they began to work on them. :-</E>

rob zombie is preparing to revisit the Halloween series, but i sure hope he has the time to do some work on this

There is a bunch of other directors doing trailers for the film as well. You’ll have to get me sloppy drunk to divulge their names.

I dont even want to know, I want to be surprised!

Too late I already sent you an e-mail entitled “YOU’VE WON THE LOTTERY!” that divulges all the names. Just think of horror directors from the 70’s and early 80’s in this mix.

Tobe Hooper, John Carpenter, George Romero maybe?

I WANNA KNOW THE DIRECTORS!!!

I thought everyone knew JC was doing one. I don’t remember if TH had time to do one or not. Crazy that Edgar info has leaked though I wonder if what he has doing has as well. It definitely wasn’t what came to mind when I thought of what he might do.

This movie is going to be so much fun to watch. We’ll be walking into a multiplex but we’ll be sitting in a Grindhouse theater when the movie rolls!!

I got the feeling there is a good chance the film would be released like Kill Bill. At last check RR is still scheduled to do more reshoots and finish up his half at a later date. If that falls through I can definitely see them releasing it as one. Can’t wait to read the reports from the Grind House panel.

So it may be another Volume 1, Volume 2 deal? Wow.