CSI: Grave Danger

[quote=“Dillon”]
You always see Q whispering into his actors ears on set. wonder what he sung to David carradine
[/quote]

Haha, yeh, what is it with that?

I have seen countless photos of him on set saying something to an actor in their ear

Tarantino’s ‘CSI’ Knocks Off Trump’s ‘Apprentice’

CBS’s CSI: Crime Scene Investigation concluded the season with a reverberating bang Thursday night. The Quentin Tarantino-directed episode (based on a story that he conceived) drew an enormous 20.2 rating and a 30 share from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., overwhelming the competition, including the season closer of NBC’s The Apprentice, which finished far behind with an 11.3/16. (Donald Trump picked Kendra Todd as the winner, giving her a job with his organization and a $250,000 salary.)

Source: imdb.com

POSSIBLE SPOILERS:

That was kind of cheeky to have the episode titled with volume 1 & 2.

Anyhow - I loved it - I never watch CSI on the regular but always liked Peterson (Will Graham from Manhunter). The suspense was real good in this episode especially with the ANTS - didn’t see that coming. The little bit at the end with the coroners tearing up his body was pretty funny.

The song at the beginning and the end was “Lucky Too” by Bob Neuwirth <LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. … ce&s=music”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000000FEP/qid=1116640575/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_8/103-7425174-8905460?v=glance&s=music</LINK_TEXT>

I finally saw Grave Danger but i cant say im too crazy for it.

there isnt much of a story… Nick is kidnapped and buried alive, the CSI tries to find him and does so in the end. Somewhere in the middle somebody blows himself up after recieving the cash he wanted. For what reason? And who did bury him and why? Maybe its that im not a native speaker, i didnt get it. it was just an average csi episode for me.

Yes, you didn’t get it. He didn’t want money, he wanted revenge. He never expected them to be able to get him money. His daughter was wrongfully(?) imprisoned.

I’m guessing Q whispered to Bill, “you’re bound to suffer.” sometimes “welcome to the hotel california”, sometimes “god got a shakuchachi with yorr name on it.” you know, seomtimes whispered an image of odb’s gob in that virginal ear. whatever worked worked. I’m glad at least he whispered enough, “back the fuck up you likkle…”

I watched this the other day, it was pretty cool. He is really improving visually, from Jackie Brown to Kill Bill was a huge step up in terms of visuals and Grave Danger Volumes 1 and 2 were no different, it was brilliantly directed. Nice to see ‘Tommy Plympton’ and ‘Ernie’ from Volume 2 both in there. Also, I wonder if AT was behind the inclusion of John Saxon? It was also amusing to hear Grissom say “Normally you’d be 100% right, but this time you’re 100% wrong”

British terrestrial premiere of Quentin directed CSI will be on Tuesday 12th July 9:00pm on Five.

theyve changed it to 19th ( wankers)

It was changed due to the recent bombings in London. Bodies are still trapped in an underground train. They might be dead or they might not be, who knows. Channel 5 aren’t wankers at all. It shows good taste. I can wait a week.

the reason they stated was “due to recent developments in the investigation”

Just finished watching it today. I cannot compare it to other CSI’s due to the fact I haven’t seen the other episodes but on its own merit that one was pretty fucking good.

Also in typical Tarantino fashion there were a lot of popular cultural references (mainly in the first episode) and here are some I noticed.

(Highlight if you’re not too bothered about Spoiler alerts)

[color=beige]1. ‘Some Like It Hot’. " You could go in drag."

Tony Curtis: "Me, in drag?"

2. The ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ game. Quentin was taught by James Best who played the part of Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane. He also has a collection of board games based on films and television shows such as ‘Welcome Back Kotter’. It wouldn’t surprise me if the game in the programme is Quentin’s personal own.

3. The ‘Cabin Fever’ poster.

4. The ‘Lucio Fulci King of Gore’ t-shirt.

5. The ‘Trigger’ certificate of ownership.

Tarantino’s episodes of the hit series CSI (Crime Scene Investigation), the episodes called Grave Danger, will be released on DVD in the UK:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0 … =1&n2=1&k=”>http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&p=info&c=7773&t=4830&g=viewthread&n=1&n2=1&k=</LINK_TEXT>

you can do this website a favor and order this DVD here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI … k_code=as1”>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AE4QB0/thequentint07-21?creative=6394&camp=1406&link_code=as1</LINK_TEXT>

thank you :slight_smile:

i think this is a great opportunity for all the QT fans who couldnt see this on TV and just dont want to buy an entire Box.

Grave Danger: Volumes 1 + 2

Fuck yeah.

Region 1 release? :frowning:

no that’s region 2, its United Kingdom, MOmentum release, see the link to dvdanswers.com

i dont know if its coming out to the US, as well, so far i’ve heard nothing. but it will of course end up on the DVD box for that season

I can’t beleive he didin’t win an emmy…but I can’t wait to buy that season,or episode…

great! im definitly buying, no question

thanks for using the link, then :slight_smile: