Chicks who love guns

dont know if this has been discussed already but I was wondering, where did the chicks with guns video come from? Did Tarantino create and direct it himself? That would be cool if he did.

EDIT: I merged your topic with an already existing one. I hope you find the answer to your question here. - Angel

I know it’s a bit late to keep this topic going, but I’m a chick, and I love guns. And I agree with Sebastian. When I saw it in theaters, I thought that video was one of the funniest/coolest things I’d ever seen.

[quote=“Geoi”]
I know it’s a bit late to keep this topic going, but I’m a chick, and I love guns. And I agree with Sebastian. When I saw it in theaters, I thought that video was one of the funniest/coolest things I’d ever seen.
[/quote]

When I go to the shooting range, there are often women there. It’s a sport like any other.

Sport? Oh, uh, yeah. :embarrassed:

Has nothing to do with the power you’re holding in your hands when you utilize a tool that’s sole purpose and design is to kill… You’re right, it’s a sport. :thumbsup:

I’ve never shot anyone. BTW.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Sport? Oh, uh, yeah. :embarrassed:

Has nothing to do with the power you’re holding in your hands when you utilize a tool that’s sole purpose and design is to kill… You’re right, it’s a sport. :thumbsup:

I’ve never shot anyone. BTW.
[/quote]

Who said hunting man wasn’t a sport? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Angel”]
Who said hunting man wasn’t a sport? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Never said anything about hunting man… :lol: But, yeah, I can see it.

Yeah, That’s the first thing I thought of when I read “hunting man”, but I was talking about me and what I was talking about.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Yeah, That’s the first thing I thought of when I read “hunting man”, but I was talking about me and what I was talking about.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I just felt like posting that picture.

Fair enough. :laugh: