Cast speculation/rumours

[quote=“Ify”]
You have the script?[/quote]

I’m on page 25. :wink:

So has the script been leaked or are you just pulling my leg?

Yeah, it’s been leaked. I have it in two parts.

What do you mean I’m jealous, how dare you acuse me of such ugliness :stuck_out_tongue:

from skimming through, i’ve seen no babe buchinski

Julie Dreyfus said QT had written a part in there for her. I wonder if this still stands.

She’s French, half Jewish and would look good in a beret.

She has to be in it.

To be honest, I don’t care who is in it, I am just so super excited for this film. QT writes better dialogue for male characters in my opinion and I am just getting off on what we can expect.

Her name is in the script…not as cast, but as character.

Really? Like Zoe Bell’s was

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Really? Like Zoe Bell’s was
[/quote]

Sorry, not really like that. But the surname Dreyfus is in there. I think I saw Julie pop up somewhere too…

Looking at the script, I’d be very surprised if the character of Madame Mimieux or Francesca isn’t played by Julie Dreyfus.

Julie Dreyfus would be awesome in this! As would be Brad Pitt! As long as he plays a mean as fuck character!

I would also like Giovanni Ribisi to team up and have a small role in this…

I recognize the man : I mentionned Giovanni too, he has to be in.

I’ve never been such a fan of Julie Dreyfus though. She was good in Kill Bill but I wouldn’t mind another better actress too. There are a lot French actresses better than her.

Tim Roth as…Adolf Hitler.

Can you just put spoilers alarms when you mention such characters. Cause I unintentionally read that Hitler was in the script and I’m already regretting reading that cause it’s a HUGE spoiler…

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I recognize the man : I mentionned Giovanni too, he has to be in.

I’ve never been such a fan of Julie Dreyfus though. She was good in Kill Bill but I wouldn’t mind another better actress too. There are a lot French actresses better than her.
[/quote]

I’ve only seen her in Kill Bill and I’d rather see her in a Tarantino film than any the likes of Audrey Taotou or Eva Green. How can you judge how much better “other” people will be, when she’s only been in one thing that crossed over…

We have a lot more actresses other than Audrey Tautou (who I love but wouldn’t fit in a QT movie) or Eva Green (who nevers plays in any French movies). I don’t know why I don’t like Julie Dreyfus, she’s a bit shallow I think, not enough charisma compared to other QT girls.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Can you just put spoilers alarms when you mention such characters. Cause I unintentionally read that Hitler was in the script and I’m already regretting reading that cause it’s a HUGE spoiler…
[/quote]

I thought that was a given considering any synopsis coming out will no doubt mention the characters’ roles. I’m sure you’ll also be reading when we eventually hear who is officially cast. It’s going to say their character names too. You may as well stay away from anything cast related also in that case to avoid being spoiled.

Ahah. I thought this place was safe… Actually it’s cause I really didn’t expect Hitler to be in. And maybe they’d have keep the secret for a surprise role. How big is the part ?

I’m wondering how many people will react to the movie. Especially how people that survived the war will react to the movie, since it won’t be dealing too much with sentiments, I think…