Bridget fonda

[quote]in JB she plays such a gorgeous blonde beach chick with bikini top, cut-off pants and pipe. a sexy character. QT should have put her in a bigger sex scene.
[/quote]

I think we should be happy with what we’ve got. It is always better than if QT made De Niro bang that whale Simone ;D

it would’ve been the scandal: deniro and jackson double-penetrating simone :wink:

uh… ok lets skip that :wink:

just to clear something up, i dont know honestly, everyone says deniro fucked her in the ass… but do we truly KNOW he was? i mean lets give them the benefit of the doubt shall we and assume doggystyle am i right? i rest my case. goodnight.

[quote]just to clear something up, i dont know honestly, everyone says deniro fucked her in the ass… but do we truly KNOW he was? i mean lets give them the benefit of the doubt shall we and assume doggystyle am i right? i rest my case. goodnight.[/quote]

I always thought it was doggystyle. Why does everyone assume it was an ass fuck? Because it’s from behind?

Ass, because he just got out of jail. Think about the cause-and-effect.

[quote]Ass, because he just got out of jail.  Think about the cause-and-effect.[/quote]

yeah - that’s why I thought that -

[quote]

yeah - that’s why I thought that - [/quote]

But if he just got out of jail wouldn’t he be sick of ass and hankering for some pussy?

Did you guys like all masturbate to the butt fuck scene or something?  :-/

BTW, Seb, here’s a nice pic 4 ya :wink:

and if the pic didn’t load, here’s a link to it; <LINK_TEXT text=“http://members.fortunecity.com/oops49/b … nda065.jpg”>http://members.fortunecity.com/oops49/bridget_fonda065.jpg</LINK_TEXT>

seen better pictures of her :wink:

btw, nice signature quote you got there KFMF

It’s kind of funny because the pan+scan fullscreen version shows more of Fonda’s ass than the widescreen. In the widescreen version the top and bottom is cropped compared to the fulscreen version. On the widescreen you can only see the top part of her crack, but on the vhs fullscreen I clearly remember seeing all of her ass. I guess in this circumstance, the pan+scan version is better! :wink:

Stupid cameraman, why couldn’t you have lowered the camera! You got to see her ass, let us see it too! We payed for the movie, give us what we deserve!! Your paycheck comes from our pockets!! :stuck_out_tongue:

was that her, or a body double, because it looks like her hair is deleberatly covering her face. oh and it was in the ass, QT said so himself, in an interview, something like:

“Yea, he just got out of jail, so he’ll do what he’s used to, just slip 'er in the ol ass.”, its in the film geek files book.

butt fuck

yeah, I figured that too…remember what Chris Penn’s character said in “TRUE ROMANCE” about, “that ol’ pussy just ain’t gonna be tight enough”  ;D

It looked like her hair was deliberetly covering her face…but Bridget Fonda has done nude scenes and sex scenes.

Maybe if it WAS a body double it was because DeNiro didn’t wanna actually have to be “doing” that to Bridget Fonda…I mean, she is a whole lot younger than him. Maybe he felt uncomfortable…

…whereas I would just dive in! :wink:

[quote]Maybe if it WAS a body double it was because DeNiro didn’t wanna actually have to be “doing” that to Bridget Fonda…I mean, she is a whole lot younger than him. Maybe he felt uncomfortable…

…whereas I would just dive in!  :wink:[/quote]

Plus she's white and that ain't Bobby's type

It was Bridget, it wasnt a body double. You can hear her voice as shes walking away she says “Well, that was fun”.

[quote]It was Bridget, it wasnt a body double. You can hear her voice as shes walking away she says “Well, that was fun”.

[/quote]

well that can always be overdubbed.

anyhow - i don’t doubt it was her

Probably was her…but ya never know. Bring that up if ya ever meet her.

“Hey, Bridget, BIG FAN…love your work. I got a question for my pals on tarantino.info, in Jackie Brown, for the butt fuck scene, did you use a body double?”

Bridget Fonda’s response;

:-/

Her response could be:

“Well, as we all know with Bobby that he has to get into character so after he visited a few prisons and got into the role we finally were able to practice a few hours before filming the actual scene.  For my preperation, Quentin, teasingly, gave me a dildoe to practice with which had Bad Motherfucker written on it.  Oh, that Quentin.  Needless to say when me and Bobby practiced he was gentle and used plenty of k-y but during the actual filming he was bit rougher, as Louis would of been, being out of jail for such a short time and he didn’t bother with any lubricants.”

[quote]Her response could be:

“Well, as we all know with Bobby that he has to get into character so after he visited a few prisons and got into the role we finally were able to practice a few hours before filming the actual scene.  For my preperation, Quentin, teasingly, gave me a dildoe to practice with which had Bad Motherfucker written on it.  Oh, that Quentin.  Needless to say when me and Bobby practiced he was gentle and used plenty of k-y but during the actual filming he was bit rougher, as Louis would of been, being out of jail for such a short time and he didn’t bother with any lubricants.”[/quote]

LMAO!!!

Man, actors are soo cool! They get paid to shoot guns, smoke bongs, and fuck girls up their asses! I wanna be in a movie now…