Brad Pitt - Aldo Raine (first look)

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
But the little text you wrote to present the extract is a bit missleading, it makes you expect more than these yes/no answers :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

it’s showbusiness :wink: I don’t wanna sound like German evening news, that would be too boring

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Inglourious what? - The Quentin Tarantino Archives
[/quote]

Cheers for that, due to my full PC I haven’t had the time to fast forward to that segment, thanks for putting it on YouTube, great to hear Pitt in character.

[quote=“Cyd”]
I take it I’m not the only person who hasn’t seen QT and Brad dancing towards each other in terms of career…
[/quote]

Lol it was probably a more personal thing. I’m huge fans of both and have wanted them to work together for awhile. I’ve just always thought they were going to work together someday.

Heh… I was watching bits of “Growing Pains” on youtube, cos I love Kirk Cameron, and I came across this…

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>brad pitt on "growing pains" - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Which led me to this…

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>brad pitt "dallas" - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>Brad Pitt in "Dallas" - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

I remember seeing these episodes, but no way I’d have thought mr. random appearance would be Brad Pitt.

Kirk Cameron?

Best Scenes from Fireproof starring Kirk Cameron - YouTube

Kirk Cameron gets Owned. Evolution is a myth! - YouTube

- YouTube

And my personal favorite. Kirk Cameron’s best friend showing us why a Banana is Proof there is a God.

- YouTube

PS : I used to watch growing pains as a kid, and yes I beleive there is a supreme being. But really, really thnk Kirk Cameron is an idiot of HUGE proportions.

I really don’t care if he IS an idiot, he was the cutest guy on TV in the 80’s… Scratch that… Michael J. Fox and Kirk Cameron were the cutest guys on TV in the 80’s.