Blue Underground

watched BU’s Fifth Cord. thought it was okay, not worth owning on DVD though IMO

the BU spaghetti’s are just a re-release of the anchor bay discs, right? nothing changes?

^Nope, doesn’t look like there’s any changes.

Well except all these new dvds they are releasing cost 30 bucks for no extras features now BU is releasing them for 15 bucks.

Btw BU has finally updated their site.

well I got taht Anchor Bay box set, which is pretty sweet

oh wow, nice new site. was about time

Blue Underground has alot of Euro movies coming:

(October 30th)

(November 13th)

(October 30th)

(October 30th)

(November 13th)

(Octobet 30th)

(September 25th)

(september 25th)

(October 30th)

I got:

Django

Django Kill If You Live Shoot

Manjata

Run Man Run

The Crazies

Two Evil Eyes

Dead and Buried(Sucks Ass, It was a blind buy)

The Bird with The Crystal Plumage(Excellent Dario Argento Film)

Plan On Getting:

Inferno

Hell Of The Living Dead

Mountain of the Cannibal God

Manhattan Baby

Don’t Torture a Duckling

Stagefright

City of The Living Dead

Going Under

99 Women

Venus in Furs

I need to start buying lottery tickets…

[quote=“me”]
Blue Underground has alot of Euro movies coming:

(October 30th)

[/quote]
This piece of shit rips off Dawn Of The Dead, and not in a good charming way, this is definitely the worst zombie film ever made! Good lord I wish I had my memory wiped away, and I thought Return Of The Living Dead was awful! Geesh!

I’ve never seen a single Dario Argento movie in my life.

I wanna get started, what’s the first I should get?

Suspiria! That film will creep the shit out of you, especially the ending. I’ve only seen three of his films though. Suspiria, Tenebre, and The Bird With The Crystal Plummage - all of them fantastic. Like Eli Roth said “Dario puts the gore in gorgeous” - pretty brilliant line, eventhough there is no “e” in gorgeous - or at least 2 of them.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Suspiria! That film will creep the shit out of you, especially the ending. I’ve only seen three of his films though. Suspiria, Tenebre, and The Bird With The Crystal Plummage - all of them fantastic. Like Eli Roth said “Dario puts the gore in gorgeous” - pretty brilliant line, eventhough there is no “e” in gorgeous - or at least 2 of them.
[/quote]

Do you if I cant find thse Blue Underground dvd’s in an hmv or anything like that?

Well I ordered the blue underground version of Bird with the crystal plummage and Tenebre on amazon. Suspiria I bought in Best Buy - they also have Fulci’s A lizard in a woman’s skin for 12.99!!! I highly recommend you buy it. But I mostly order my movies since most stores have shit movies like Saw and The Grudge occupying the shelves.

[quote=“me”]

[/quote]
;D

Damn, that’s a badass cover.

As for Argento Suspiria is my favourite, followed by Phenomena (also fantastic) and Tenebre. I didn’t care that much for Crystal Plummage.

Any news of BU releasing The Beyond?

Damn I just noticed that Imagesocket stopped hosting the pictures :frowning: oh well.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]

Any news of BU releasing The Beyond?
[/quote]

Nothing yet but im dying to see it. Im surprised BU haven’t released the beyond yet I have a feeling they will soon cause they are running out of italian horror movies to release ;D

The Beyond dvd rights update:

<LINK_TEXT text=“HK AND CULT FILM NEWS: October 2007 … eyond.html”>HK AND CULT FILM NEWS: An Update of the DVD Rights to The Beyond.</LINK_TEXT>

YES! I can finally get The Beyond.

Thanks for the news.

Cat O’ Nine Tails 8)

two things i recently dont like about blue underground:

• they stopped releasing spaghetti westerns
  • they’ve started going into BluRay…

[quote=“Sebastian”]
two things i recently dont like about blue underground:

• they stopped releasing spaghetti westerns
  • they’ve started going into BluRay…

[/quote]
Is there any more westerns left they havent alreadly released? Maybe Death Rides A Horse, that I would like to see.

I personally have a strong hate for Blu-Ray so i’m with you on that.