Best Part in FDTD

u need to stop talkin shit, i may not fuckin masturbate to movies all day long like u day but i know some things

The whole movie FROM DUSK TILL DAWN is full of best parts :smiley: . OK, OK, here are my favorite parts in the movie:

I’m a man and so I really love the dance of Salma Hayek. Wow, I’ve never seen a women more beautiful than Salma :slight_smile: .

The penis-gun sequence with Nicotero and Savini makes me laugh all the time.

The whole beginning liquor store sequence with the ranger get shootin by the Geckos and the burning shop owner. And don’t forget the cult quote: “Everybody be cool… you, be cool!”

"I’ve six little friends…"

The Gecko’s and Fuller’s arrival at the Titty Twister. The whole situation: ZZ TOP’s “She’s just killing me” is playing, the bikers and their motorcycles, the party going on and Cheech Marin’s pussy speech.

The whole ending massacre with Seth’s jackhammer, Jacob’s transformation and the side-by-side fight by Seth and Kate against the last vampires.

The scene in which all those vampire girls got speared on the table legs :smiley: .

The pencil into heart scene with Sex Machine (Savini rocks!).

Yeah!

hmm…there’s quite a few funny parts, like when richie stares at the girl and tells her that he “definately would” eat her pussy, and she doesn’t understand, or when seth pretends not to know why his brother passed out in the shower…

but the best comes with the mayhem fight scenes, i guess, like the last section of the movie…

The ending. “Psychos don’t explode in the sunlight, no matter how crazy they are.” :slight_smile:

oh,when Seth and Richie hide in the mobile home and Seth punches Richie in the nose…that was hilarious. ;D

[quote]

By the way, Salma didnt show her T&A simply because she’s a bitch when it comes to nudity. She hates doing it. Fucking bitch…

:-/[/quote]

that explains Depserado and Frida, right?

the pussy lovers

but actually, it’s a crime to choose a scene from that movie, the whole movie is great, so my favorite scene:

from dusk till dawn :slight_smile:

I would have to say the gas station scene and the border inspection.

I would have to agree with the majority and say the gas station scene is my favorite. It’s just so damn awesome! I also LOVE the opening credits with QT and clooney riding in the car.

man, I haven’t even fuckin’ seen it. then again, I also haven’t seen True Romance or Natural Born Killers yet either. I’ve only seen the four the QT directed.

[quote] I’ve only seen the four the QT directed.[/quote]

You said you didn’t see Kill Bill cause your dad wouldn’t let you.

Anyway, my favorite scene is definetely the Salma Hayek dancing sequence.

The gas station clerk returning with vengence on fire. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]man, I haven’t even fuckin’ seen it. then again, I also haven’t seen True Romance or Natural Born Killers yet either. I’ve only seen the four the QT directed.[/quote]

Oh man! You miss a real fuckin brilliant movie! True Romance and NBK are just OK (for me NBK is near to bullshit), but From Dusk Till Dawn is the coolest movie ever made! I could watch it every fuckin day!

cooler than P.fiction or Res Dogs? :o

[quote]cooler than P.fiction or Res Dogs?  :o[/quote]

Yes, cooler than “Pulp Fiction” and “Reservoir Dogs”! Its not a better movie, but its fuckin cooler!

[quote]I still think p.f. is the coolest.[/quote]

For me “Pulp Fiction” is the best film by Tarantino on one step with “Kill Bill: Vol. 1”, but it is not so cool, in the classic style, like “From Dusk Till Dawn”. And in “Pulp Fiction”, you see the human and normal sides of this first cool looking characters. But FDTD is simply a cool fun movie. Not as good as “Pulp Fiction”, but cooler.

I think Pulp Fiction is the coolest, has the deepest meaning, and has the best characters, but that’s just me.

[quote]I think Pulp Fiction is the coolest, has the deepest meaning, and has the best characters, but that’s just me.[/quote]

Yeah, it has the deepest meaning and the best characters, but it is not as cool as “From Dusk Till Dawn”. Look, I like “Pulp Fiction” more than “From Dusk Till Dawn”, but FDTD is cooler and its not intelligent like PF, its simply cool and brainless!

I still think PF was the coolest.

[quote]SHUT UP[/quote]

you shut up, you stuck up motherfucker.