Become a Basterd! [Inglourious Basterds Facebook profile]

Anyway, you can’t become a fan of a movie which is gonna be released in 6 months. Plus, based on the trailer, it’s safe to say it’s gonna suck anyway (:D)

damn you’re right, I should probably delete that page immediately :wink:

[quote=“Cyd”]
Why are you so obsessed with “beating those other fuckers”? It seems that when it comes to websites/forums and even facebook pages, you want to have the best, the biggest, the ones with the most members. Isn’t it enough that you run this website? You can’t let others run a facebook group without steaming in and saying “This isn’t official” “It isn’t part of the QT Archives”

You seem to end arguments in here by asking the same old question “Am I surrounded by children?” when your desire to have the biggest and best following on a facebook group makes you sound like the biggest kid of the lot.

You achieved the impossible already, you run the only Quentin Tarantino website that still exists, but you don’t need to have every Tarantino outlet affiliated to you. Others should be more than welcome to have their own facebook groups without you proclaiming them to be useless in comparisment.

Peace.
[/quote]

Jesus fucking Christ, just take that stick out of your ass for once in your life.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Jesus fucking Christ, just take that stick out of your ass for once in your life.
[/quote]

When you take the dick out of yours, I’ll remove the stick. You really are priceless in your delayed reaction to non events.

"Inglourious Basterds has got something in store… stay tuned, spread the word"

no waiting, dish it out, come on let’s go! ;D

[quote=“Beja87”]
“Inglourious Basterds has got something in store… stay tuned, spread the word”

no waiting, dish it out, come on let’s go! ;D
[/quote]

:wink: working on it

Very nice Seb, glad to see someone as committed to the work of QT as you…and I thought I was devoted haha

[quote=“Beja87”]
Very nice Seb, glad to see someone as committed to the work of QT as you…and I thought I was devoted haha
[/quote]

I thought I was devoted too! Then I met Seb. :confused:

[quote=“Geoi”]
I thought I was devoted too! Then I met Seb. :confused:
[/quote]

I thought I was a dork, until I met Geoi >:D

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I thought I was a dork, until I met Geoi >:D
[/quote]

;D luv you too, man.

okay everyone. the page got deleted due to a mistake by facebook. but now we’re back. please re-join :slight_smile:

Oh, can you at least give us the link?

haha I’m constantly posting it on the Frontpage, you should know by now :slight_smile:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inglourio … 3273576824”>Redirecting...</LINK_TEXT>

what’s facebook all about? I don’t get it. You can get all the news on this site anyways.

will defo go and have a look and join on face book. love tarentinos work

I shall become a fan. And I’ll do it because this is the best milk i’ve ever drank in my whole life!

Do Quentin Tarantino have a facebook account itself?? I just like the Inglrious Basterds. I am one of the Basterds now. :slight_smile:

ohhh, im in. haha

I don’t understand anything anymore. I thought this was about the facebook, but all I see is everybody arguing to each other. Wen you don’t like this facebook it’s very simple: don’t go to see it.

We Will Rule the world!!! You Basterds!!! w#r w#r :police: :police: ;D ;D

Keep them out of my way… :slight_smile: