12" Action Figures

[quote]The 12" Mr. Blonde is worth the price. It comes with a bunch of cool shit, including Marvin’s ear, and looks so cool on display.  ;D[/quote]

...especaily with his sunglasses on and the jacket on his shoulder.

PULP DEVIL

In Germany they are so expensive and really hard to get! But they are worth the money

I got mine on ebay in a four figure lot: pink, white, blonde & orange for a decent price a while back - I think around $30 all together new in their boxes

I just got the set of 6" toys! ;D

My brother says Mr. Blonde looks more like Humphrey Bogart than Michael Madsen.

[quote]They’re pretty cool. I was at a comic/toys store called Comics America and saw the 12 inch Mr. Orange for 40 bucks so I was like “Yup, I’m buyin that shit!”- I wanted Mr. Blonde and Pink more but this was good enuf considering they’re super fuckn hard to find. I havent opened it yet, I dont think I will, it looks cooler in the box.  8)[/quote]

hah! i got my mr. orange 12 inch for $14, u got ripped off

[quote]

hah! i got my mr. orange 12 inch for $14, u got ripped off[/quote]

Where'd you get Orange for 14?

PULP DOG

Two different toy company’s released these. One’s with all plastic and the others with cloth clothing.

I got the Blonde, White, Pink & Orange plastic versions with the stands for about $35 all together off of EBAY.

I want to get Joe Cabot, Marvin Nash & Nice Guy Eddie but they go for like $40+ each.

nuts

[quote]Two different toy company’s released these.  One’s with all plastic and the others with cloth clothing.[/quote]
There are 12" figures (with cloth clothing) and 6" figures (all in plastic).

I don’t think you can find the 12" figures for less than $25 though perhaps in a set.

Sidewinder, there’s no reason for your figure to be damaged if you remove it from the box. Unless, like me, you have a brother who relishes slamming it around the house and messing up the clothes which are a real pain to adjust since the buttons are so tiny that you are in constant fear of losing them. If that’s not the case then you can proudly display Orange without fear of damaging him.

Does anyone know where I can get the Stuck in the Middle with You and the Bloody Scene with White and Orange playsets? I’ve got everything else but those are hard to find. Can anyone help me? It would be appreciated greatly. :wink:

Anyone? Pleeeeeeeeeese. ^^^^^

I could get Mr. White, he’s in this comic book store near where I live.

So if you live near a Comic book store, it might be worth cheaking out. :wink:

Thanxs. :-/

How about looking yourself instead of getting others to do it for you.

Sorry man I’m desperate. Good point though sorry. Personally I think the RD forum has really gone to hell lately. Sorry I appologize. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone out there know where I can get a hold of all the 12" action figures of the boys of Reservoir Dogs. I saw them at the store when they first shipped out and I figured they be around for awhile so I decided not to purchase them then. I made a mistake. So any information would truly be helpful.

http://www.nitrocomics.com/actionfigures.html

scroll down and you see the name of the figures and you can click on pics and see them…

I’m looking for all of them. Is there any other places?

ebay.

[quote]Does anyone out there know where I can get a hold of all the 12" action figures of the boys of Reservoir Dogs. I saw them at the store when they first shipped out and I figured they be around for awhile so I decided not to purchase them then. I made a mistake. So any information would truly be helpful.[/quote]

Yeah sure,there are like 4 shops here in Antwerp where you can buy them ;D

[quote]

Yeah sure,there are like 4 shops here in Antwerp where you can buy them  ;D[/quote]

Seems that you are on the way, to be a rich man!

Go and sell them to the States.. (maybe 10 % for my idea? )